Monday, January 5, 2009

2009



As I make a retrospect of the 2008 year several things were pressed on my mind as within a year I've visited and/or lived in Provo, UT; West Lafayette, IN; Chicago, Nauvoo, IL; Strasbourg, Grenoble, Paris, France and Freiburg, Germany.

It was a year of service (redered to me and vice versa). It was a year of doudt and anticipation. It was a year of stress accompagnied with vistas of joys!

It was a year of mental freedom. It was a year of personal choice.

The 2009 year will simply be a continuation of progessive discoveries of oneself and of others, of new cultures and adaptation; of academic success and work success as I wrap up my last semester as a Master student in French Literature from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.

I will make the most out of it and invite you to do your best to make it a year to remember!

I, Johanne D. Martial, am a 2005 alumna of BYU-Idaho with a B.A in Communication-PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment